• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 05/07/14 - Otter Creek Park - Brandenburg, KY

mreynolds24

Eagle Member
Otter Creek Park

Course Rating: 3.09 with 22 reviews
Hole #1 - Par/Distance: 3 / 309 ft.

Teesign
dc752ea8_m.jpg

Teepad
1277346f_m.jpg

Basket
36f19441_m.jpg

Course Map
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/892/ca532031.gif

This was my original home course, the first course I ever played at 5 or 6 years old. Before they recently reopened the course, the only way to get to this basket was to throw off to the right of the tee picture on a big hyzer, land in the field, and play an up shot to the basket. The trees prevented getting to the basket off the tee.

However, now there is a cut out to the left, through the trees where you can actually see the basket and get to it with a very skinny straight shot that fades a little at the end. I typically try this route and throw a buzzz hard through the gap, and hope for the aforementioned flight path.

This is the oldest course in KY if I'm not mistaken, very nice shortish course that demands some cool lines through the trees.

This was my original home course, the first course I ever played at 5 or 6 years old. Before they recently reopened the course, the only way to get to this basket was to throw off to the right of the tee picture on a big hyzer, land in the field, and play an up shot to the basket. The trees prevented getting to the basket off the tee.

However, now there is a cut out to the left, through the trees where you can actually see the basket and get to it with a very skinny straight shot that fades a little at the end. I typically try this route and throw a buzzz hard through the gap, and hope for the aforementioned flight path.

This is the oldest course in KY if I'm not mistaken, very nice shortish course that demands some cool lines through the trees.

I have never played this hole with that gap in the trees. Great little course with some fun memories. I need to get back down there this year. :thmbup:

ill use my mini firebird they call the ti stalker and rhbh a smooth hyzer watch it nicely fade towards the hole

That gap looks too skinny for me to play pinball down that thing.

RHBH Hyzer Champ Banshee around the whole thing. Lay up, get par.

Playing the gap, pinball a few times, take 3 to get out of the woods, lay up get a double.

Smooth Star Teebird right through gut and nestle under the basket. If it's downhill at all I could get a KC Roc there for the park.

The first course in KY, designed by Steady Ed himself.

M3 through the left gap.

Big hyzer with a pd or maybe a D2 depending on wind

If i went thru the left it would be m4 or F5

i can't remember what i threw when i played it, but i'll throw a Firebird out to the right and skip in towards the basket. if i remember correctly that gap is awful tight.

would like to see the gap in person but if looking good ill go RHBH Excel Ghost up the gut.. if sketch just go RHBH S-Pd off to the right

Latest posts