• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/19/12: Honey Bear Hollow Campgrounds in Peru, IN

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Honey Bear Hollow Campgrounds
in Peru, IN
Rating – 3.30

Hole #18
Par 5, 282'

Hole #18 Tee Sign
a43648d1.jpg

Hole #18 Tee
686c6b58.jpg

Hole #18 Approach
1e062682.jpg

Hole #18 Basket to Tee
ab9db6a3.jpg

No course map.

:hfive:

i think that removing the tree in the center would actually improve this hole.

the opening that would provide would still be very small but makeable and it would take a lot of the luck out of this.

as it stands now i'd consider throwing a blowfly off the tee counting on hitting a tree at some point.

Kudos to the photographer, nice pics:D

I threw a River up the hill, it's pretty steep, hit a tree and kicked left.
Anode from a bad spot back to the fairway, hit the bottom of the basket from 20 feet & tapped in for 4.

this is one of the original couses "Steady Ed" designed back in 1978.

Anyone who has ever played this will agree with me

Sign is wrong plays way longer than 282'
Also left side of the fairway drops off in a ravine for about 150' feet.

Very tough hole.

I throw a slight turned over destroyer or a beat teebird here

leopard. not at full power. throw on a hyzer, let her stand up, do a little shimmy around the corner. hopefully i'm in or around the circle.

I really don't get Indiana disc golf. Take a look at hole 15 at George Wilson for a prime example: A WIDE OPEN 208' par five. They have great looking courses like this one, and then they set the par at such an insanely easy level that it becomes a joke... And who wants to play to pro par the first time they visit a course? Enough ranting...

Buzzz on a flat, RHBH shot. I'll probably hit a tree or two and still get a birdie.

I usually throw a beat champ tbird. Hug the right side and let it finish left. This hole does play longer than posted due to the incline. Happy with 3 and out on this hole usually.

looks like a nice thumber route.. so that's what i would do.

Latest posts