• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-2-11

elevated plastic

Double Eagle Member
Zephyr Cove Hole 3
31f2895a.jpg

92f4d4e6.jpg

Short is 375-400ft slightly uphill, long is another 50-75ft behinhd it. Pic is short pin. The course has changed a little since these photos. 80% of the manzanita is gone and some of the trees. Most of the trees protecting the basket in photo are removed. This is by far one of the most beautiful courses you'll ever play. Billy goat golf with epic views of Lake Tahoe. Hole 15 is one of my favorite holes. This course will be played in King of The Lake 2011 National Tour stop this year. If anyone wants to treat themselves to this course hit me up. Back to the hole. I throw semi beat Champ wraith up or startana up the middle gap. Then if I hit no trees, putter. Haven't seen the deep pin birdied yet. I'll get updated photos of this gem when the snow is gone.

PD to find a line and get it up there, approach and putt with a wizard.

Throw a banshee on a tight hyzer right in front of the trees, hope I have an opening to the basket, upshot, putt. Best case. Course looks beautiful

Wow, what a nice looking hole!

I taking tbird then buzzz just to get there. Hopefully putting for par.

To Elevated, is the hole pretty much straight ahead off the tee? I don't really see much of a gap through all those trees, lol. And were the trees around the pin removed just for the DG course? Looks like a beautiful and challenging course!

get up the damn hill ... chuck a stalker as hard as I can n hope no roll back then go at it from approach with putter or buzz especially without as many trees

Star Valk from the shorts
Echo Wraith or Destroyer from the Long (depending on the wind)

SSS magic upshots and putt

Probably my favorite course also, I throw my flippy 10x kc pro eagle alot here due to the high elevation. BTW reserve america opens in 10 minutes for July. Get your New Brighton reservations in if you want to camp in Santa Cruz in July!!!

Destroyer flick on both for both positions. Get up the hill and have it fade left to right into the bushes. That's a stretch for my power uphill, so I'll approach and putt with a line-shaping Pro Rhyno from there.

Im throwing a River and hoping for it to work its tree weaving magic, or at least to give me a good 2nd look.

I'm thinking opto flow, then buzzz or voodoo depending on the lie.