• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-20-11

At 265 it is going to be the Buzzz. Is the basket straight and to the right or left a bit. One would think you would be able to see it from the picture at that short of a distance.

i could be wrong, but i think you're thinking of a different hole. hopefully one of the rolla regulars can clear that up. i was out there before and after they moved some of the tees and did the slight 'redesign' and i thought #9 remained unchanged.

i know 18 has a similar shot shape to what i was describing, but i'd swear 9 isn't that open because (i think) i remember duffing my disc into the trees short left that you had to get around and turning what should have been a possible deuce or easy 3 into a 5.

granted, i did the exact same thing on 18 too (and turned that into a 6), but i'm damn near certain that's not a current pic for that hole.

wheres threeputt and odysseus???

It's 265 feet... but was moved because on the 8 hole before it, folks were going OVER the trees and landing on the TEE for 9 The tunnel is still a feature... but has changed a bit.

Latest posts