• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/22/20 - Tully Lake DGC, Royalston, MA - #6

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Tully Lake DGC, Royalston, MA
Rating:
33Reviews:
361 Played:
78 Favorited:
90 Wishlisted:

Course Map
Hole 6
icon_hole_up.gif
379ft
Tip By: solomon.trenton
icon_trusted_gold.gif
The left side is more open after the base of the hill. Lots of thorns on the left and a walking trail as well so be careful.
from Cool's review: "Hole 6 will stay in your head as not having a formal pad when played long (there is a recreational pad closer to the pin, but pros will tee off in the dirt just beyond the rocks in the road), having you drive straight up an access road to a left sided basket that is no more honestly located the listed 360 feet than is my honest ability to maintain an erection my professed 15 minutes. I'd estimate the basket at 250 feet, at best (but feels longer due to the uphill shot, so put your back into it just the same)."
sign:
ce338c12.jpg

tee:
b69daecc.jpg

approach:
2c2aa2d1.jpg

Looks like everyone is hyzer flipping a fairway. I'll do the same with a heat.

From off the tee, I would pick an ESP Impact at 170-172 grams. That first gap is quite narrow at 4-5 feet or not much more then then 5 feet.

Last edited:
S-line fd with a slight anny, as I'd rather the fade bring me back to the basket than send me over the edge to the left.