• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-23-2012 Moraine State Park

I really have no idea
if it is windy maybe I'll go champ Destroyer flat and straight and let it fade back left
then maybe a decent FH with a Star Monster to get onto the green
probably a rescue shot (OH) with an EXP 1 at somepoint

Ion for the rest of it

looks pretty awesome

First shot: A huge hyzer from the gold tee to set up next shot at the opening probably going with a Z force

Second shot. If I land at the opening I should just throw a buzzz down there.

Putt: Putt with my Challenger

rhbh Hyzer flip a bolt
rhfh hyzer flip champ katana

depends on wind which route i may go

WOOO!! This is my home course.

This is one of the most beautiful holes you will ever play. Usually there is a good headwind coming off of the lake.

Ok, good to know, no Nuke for me then :D

Destroyer or Boss depending on how much of a headwind we are talking about. Then aviar aproach and putt.

I played Moraine twice this week and I saw the condition on the course page says beautiful...it's not. It's pretty muddy due to a few inches of snow melting and then a lot of rain. Specifically, hole 1 and hole 15 (bottom of the hill) are very swampy. Oh, and it's wraith, wraith, soft focus x2 for me.

I played Moraine twice this week and I saw the condition on the course page says beautiful...it's not. It's pretty muddy due to a few inches of snow melting and then a lot of rain. Specifically, hole 1 and hole 15 (bottom of the hill) are very swampy. Oh, and it's wraith, wraith, soft focus x2 for me.

Update the course conditions then :D Last time it was updated was in August...

Latest posts