• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/7/2011

If the long is getting closer to 250', I would need more air under the Magic to get it there so I think I would change my mind and go Fuse, or I guess my Magic idea would work as it will be a matter of just not fading into the woods and staying on that path for a 2nd shot.

Star Aviar from the short.
If the long really is closer to 250, might chuck a D Buzzz.

I'd guess a Star Aviar, but if I didn't like how low the branches hang it'd be a CryZtal Buzzz on a laser line.

Here's a pic of the tee sign.

attachment.php

Also, a little clarification on the distances: it plays downhill a good bit, so even though the long is closer to 250', the effective distance is probably more in the 200' range with the elevation drop from the long. I still throw either a putter or my beat to death Warrior, and don't throw either too hard.

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 46
Rich, when you coming down to play it?
Soon. I know it's a character flaw, but it's gonna take some decent weather down your way to get me off this Cold Mountain.

Soon. I know it's a character flaw, but it's gonna take some decent weather down your way to get me off this Cold Mountain.

I just saw two bottles in my kitchen that I had forgotten about. They might be the last I get til the next batch. God I hope not.

Short Ion from a standstill
Long Ion with a 1 step or X comet from a stand still.
Keeping the power low to minimize potential for bad kicks.

Latest posts