• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/8/2017: Hole 14 @ Wabash City Park in Wabash, IN

ilmcgee

* Ace Member *
Course rated 2.84 on 16 reviews.

991651f9.jpg

Tip By: kingjames1014
Again, this hole plays longer than the 170 listed. Hyzer around the group of trees ahead.Heavy rough and dowhill slope if you miss right.Exit behind basket and cross road to get to # 15 tee

Tee:
39a9352a.jpg

Basket to Tee:
a974f7d0.jpg

Course Map

Rhyno on a hyzer
or
Gator nice and easy on slight hyzer
or
empty the whole bag on a hyzer and hope to hear chains

Another hole where I might change my mind after playing it a few times. There are too many things I need to see in person in order to make the correct shot.

170 feet is not that long and requires so little power from a putter to float there, especially if there is any kind of elevation change.

So, to keep a shot from fading and dumping too early because it was underpowered, I would likely throw a Pure on a soft hyzer. Maybe if it needs a little more than that with a more solid fade, a Buzzz SS so do the trick.

If it needs a low but solid fade, maybe something with a skip off the ground in order to get some more left, I will concede and throw a Zone or Harp.

Another hole where I might change my mind after playing it a few times. There are too many things I need to see in person in order to make the correct shot.

Yep. But I guess I'd go Fireball.

I'll try to ply the skip off a Flick.

Distance and shape look like a hole I play locally a lot (though the rough looks a lot more punishing), so I'll throw what I throw there, RHBH Verdict powered down on a high hyzer.

Same here. I like to think I could throw my Zone, but I might even try a low Firebird skip or Buzzz/Wizard hyzer.

For this discussion, I'll go fresh Z Buzzz on a RHBH hyzer.

Latest posts