• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/24/2018: Gower Park Hole 8 in Greenville, SC

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 1.94 from 16 reviews

Hole 8
Par 3
295 ft.

Tee Sign:
51ebefdb.jpg

Tee:
739f7819.jpg

Approach:
1e9f0209.jpg

Basket:
5cad71d6.jpg

Bonus: 9th fairway obstacle:
b2b84c8e.jpg

Course Map

Probably see if I can sneak a Plasma Volt through that gap on the right

Camp Leo3 H-flipped straight at it.

Bonus if you can skip off the path.

Does the tee sign show a 90 degree right turn but the pin is dead straight from the tee? Tricky!!! I'm throwing a Buzz, trying to skip around the tree on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my local courses! I usually throw a Buzzz straight at it or hyzer flip a Comet. Throwing a shot out to the right and having it fade to the basket brings the front tree in play and can leave you with a long putt. You also have to worry about the tennis court fence if you throw to the right. There is no turn, so I'm not sure why the sign has one.

MD3.....need more characters so I am going to start to ramble blahblurmoopjabgabblegark :wall:

If you bag a Cannon, you're obligated to throw it..

I'd go Start Teebird just right of the basket, hoping to fade before the big tree

rhfh plaz volt

i played a course in mn with a tank as an obstacle too lolol

Gower is a fun little 9 hole course that needs some more local love.

It's sub 300 but slightly uphill with the low ceiling approach, so usually a slower driver is your best bet. Leopard3 or Sting or something. The tennis court fence is more in play than the picture makes it out to be...

Latest posts