• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 10/28/11 Iroquois Park

toothyfish

* Ace Member *
Iroquois Park
Louisville, KY

Hole 3: 273' Par 3

502d10e4.jpg

4ac49b01.jpg

Straight forward...

I'd throw my Vector for the shot that counted...then I'd throw my Ion, Axis, C-PD, and Firebird just for the practice.

Yup, looks like a good practice run. Probably flick out the Trak to make sure it's a birdie, then try and see if I can get something else closer.

It's a slight uphill and plays a little longer with OB path about 20' behind the pin ... Buzzz.

Weird. There's been a barrage of KY course HODs in the last week. And on top of that they've all been blase' holes!

In less than two months the HOD has been at my two home courses. Also, there is currently an island made from small hay bales on this hole that is maybe slightly larger than the putting circle. This was left over from a recent tournament so I am not sure if the island will stay or not.

With that said, I throw a star rhyno out to the right flat or with a slight hyzer and let it fade in for the birdie.

In less than two months the HOD has been at my two home courses. Also, there is currently an island made from small hay bales on this hole that is maybe slightly larger than the putting circle. This was left over from a recent tournament so I am not sure if the island will stay or not.

With that said, I throw a star rhyno out to the right flat or with a slight hyzer and let it fade in for the birdie.

I heard they want to make the island a permanent fixture.

Champion Gator

Spike hyzer with a Firebird hay bails or not. The goal is to get closest anyway.

I heard they want to make the island a permanent fixture.

Yeah, they're considering putting pavers in the ground to mark it. The problem is you have no way of knowing if you're really on the island off the tee until you walk up there.