• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/29/2014: Sunset Park Hole 7 in Branson, MO

RHBH beat in champ destroyer (probably turn it over too hard and hit trees on right, or throw it too high and hit trees on the left! But one in 5 will be inside the circle!)

If the ground is hard and the grass is short with no wind I'd probably try a mamba roller. If not, Tern

160g Firm O-Lace. Low, slightly powered down with a bit of anhyzer, and straight at it; play for the grass to stop it as it lands pin high. That or a hyzerflip with the inspire, depending on wind.

Haha, i play this course from time to time. On the right there is a walking path that follows the contour of the tree line but is 10-15 ft left of it, local league play it as OB on and beyond. There is a bit of ob behind the basket as well, more blacktop, but this part is like a workout station for people walking or jogging that wanna do pull ups or something.

Hyzer flip a worn PD, aimed straight so if it does finish, its only slightly left
If its a headwind, ill throw my fresher pd, flat, and aimed at the same line.

Latest posts