• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/30/14: St. Charles DGC Hole 2 in St. Charles, MN

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.33 from 6 reviews.

Hole 2
Par 3
378 ft.

Tee:
9627f346.jpg

Course Map

any idea what the elevation change is? looks like I'd probably be reaching for the star valkyrie for a tight S-curve. Or the g* Orc or Pro starfire-L released flat and hyzering back in.

any idea what the elevation change is? looks like I'd probably be reaching for the star valkyrie for a tight S-curve. Or the g* Orc or Pro starfire-L released flat and hyzering back in.

I played this once but a lot of memorable holes, especially this one. Huge elevation drop that obviously flattens out at the bottom. You are going to have a lot of air under your disc.

I do not remember what I threw here, but since the distance is under 400 and you have a lot of drop, I would imagine a stable to slightly overstable mid or fairway driver. I am thinking either a TeeBird with the power backed off a little thrown with extreme nose down, or a Verdict thrown out to the right with a little nose down.

This course, at least the first few holes, run parallel with a golf course and I believe on and over the road on the right is OB, so as to not interfere with those golfing. Far better to finish left of the basket than to the right.

I threw a similar hole at Plamann this last week, and was in the ballpark with an Icon Rival RHBH...so I'll go with that.

I played this once but a lot of memorable holes, especially this one. Huge elevation drop that obviously flattens out at the bottom. You are going to have a lot of air under your disc.

I do not remember what I threw here, but since the distance is under 400 and you have a lot of drop, I would imagine a stable to slightly overstable mid or fairway driver. I am thinking either a TeeBird with the power backed off a little thrown with extreme nose down, or a Verdict thrown out to the right with a little nose down.

This course, at least the first few holes, run parallel with a golf course and I believe on and over the road on the right is OB, so as to not interfere with those golfing. Far better to finish left of the basket than to the right.

thanks. maybes its steeper than I thought. If thats the case then I agree. Star teebird or TB3. The only other option in my bag I'd feel comfortable with to not overshoot or end up too far right would be chuck the river on a slight hyzer release.

Latest posts