• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/10/2024: Jamestown Reservoir DGC Hole #14 Jamestown, ND

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Jamestown Reservoir DGC in Jamestown, ND

Pin A: 374 ft
Pin B: 419 ft

Tee
149080-9b0bbae2.jpg

Approach
149079-e71add2b.jpg

Tee Sign
149110-568b0a7c.jpg

rhbh esp thrasher then toro upshot

Pro Wraith hyzer, hopefully to the fairway. Then, we'll see.

Criminally underrated course. The wind will be whipping out here most of the time I'd assume. It was when we went.

I'd be throwing a VIP Ice Northman to stay in the middle and get some distance. Probably the same disc for the next shot, possibly a Trident.

@elmexdela doubted me about this one too when I told him it was an ass kicker ;)

Fun fact: I threw a Z Thrasher on the next hole and got beat to the left by the wind into the rough. Wife did the same. Pretty sure we landed pretty close to a bigfoot nest. Can't confirm, but we were both spooked after hearing the branch breaking noises. It was legit scary/terrifying. Never heard anything like it.

Fun fact 2: @Mrs. wolfhaley murdered a bird with her drive into a little pine tree a few holes later. The poor guy didn't do anything to her to deserve it either :p

Good times.

Criminally underrated course. The wind will be whipping out here most of the time I'd assume. It was when we went.

I'd be throwing a VIP Ice Northman to stay in the middle and get some distance. Probably the same disc for the next shot, possibly a Trident.

@elmexdela doubted me about this one too when I told him it was an ass kicker ;)

Fun fact: I threw a Z Thrasher on the next hole and got beat to the left by the wind into the rough. Wife did the same. Pretty sure we landed pretty close to a bigfoot nest. Can't confirm, but we were both spooked after hearing the branch breaking noises. It was legit scary/terrifying. Never heard anything like it.

Fun fact 2: @Mrs. wolfhaley murdered a bird with her drive into a little pine tree a few holes later. The poor guy didn't do anything to her to deserve it either :p

Good times.
i doubted you for sure but it was a pleasant surprise

i got my ass handed to me

reminds me of some kc area open courses

every now and then theyre a good reminder

Great tee sign. I am probably throwing a Spirit or maybe a Carnivore depending on the wind. just focusing on fading out before the tall trees.

Ballista Pro and some kind of turnover putter/mid to the basket

Latest posts