• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/02/12: North Lake Park in Denton, TX

Short: Baby hyzerflip for a Flat-Top KC Roc.
Long: Stable Sidewinder to near the pin, hopefully have an easy up-and-down.

RHFH C-DD2 from long
RHFH ESP Surge from short

Looks pretty straightforward... Probably hit a RHFH shot on an S-curve with my Star Wraith from either tee.

Since the weakest part of my game atm is throwing a properly controlled anny. I'm probably going for the BH roll with a KC Pro cheetah, or FH a Beast from either tee.

I remember playing this course.. not much of a RHBH line unless it's a crazy anny. I can't even remember what I threw, but now? I'd probably FH a Gazelle or Valk to get within Putting/Upshot range. This course had some serious design flaws, was ok for a couple of holes then went stupid open and flat, then ok, but still mostly treeless. Then had to walk a ways to throw the last ones which were better than much of the course. Can't imagine what it would be like in the summer since I was here in January a year and a half ago. I do remember that this was one of the few shots that didn't have stupid crazy wind

This is one of the not-so-great courses in north Texas. Mostly flat and boring until you get to the last 6 holes. I throw someone flat straight up the middle and hope for a long putt. This isn't an easy birdie unless you throw a perfect anny or bomb a flick.

from longs i threw a destroyer, flicked a fb, putt with my dx cro

I'd probably hyzer flip a roadrunner from either tee. If I think I can make it to the basket from the short I'll reduce the angle and let it turn over a little.

Volt off the short tee. Probably end up on the bottom of the hill about 80-90 feet from the basket. Magic for the short approach. Same Magic for the tap in 3.

Long tee I'm throwing the Volt, then Axis for the long approach, assuming I have a shot at the basket. Ion for the tough 3.

Latest posts