• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/8/2023: Whitehall Township DGC Hole #D3 Whitehall, MI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Whitetail Township DGC in Whitetail, MI

319 ft.

Tee
30266-b94c4091.jpg

Looks like the kind of drive I'm terrible at - straight over 270. I'd probably try to flip up a sidewinder RHBHB or snap a FH fairway driver if it's mostly clear on the right and get some extra distance.

rhbh champion eagle or teebird depending on if I need it to hook-up at the end. or if it bends enough i'd move to roadrunnerr

rhbh star roadrunner

I've been meaning to bag this one for years. Drove past Whitehall so many times on my way to points farther north.

Smart play: DX stingray rhbh just trying to land in the fairway and then putter upshot.
What I'd really do: rhbh hyzer flip with a flippy fairway and hit first available

I love a good tunnel. Lazy flip a very flippy OLF up just past flat.

It's a dogleg right. LHBH Plasma Volt.

Can't tell if that's an Iguana flip up or a low Flare skippper, but it's probably one of those.

I've been meaning to bag this one for years. Drove past Whitehall so many times on my way to points farther north.

Smart play: DX stingray rhbh just trying to land in the fairway and then putter upshot.
What I'd really do: rhbh hyzer flip with a flippy fairway and hit first available
While nothing spectacular, Whitehall really is a fun course if you enjoy well-wooded, shot shaping fairways. Not much in the way of underbrush either, so finding discs after a tree kick isn't nearly as bad as it could be. Solidly a 3.5, that I can't picture any realistic way to improve to 4.0.

Buzzz up the gut.

Probably plinko a gravity or pinnacle ghost up the middle RHBH

Latest posts