• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/04/12: Serpent Hill #6, Luleå, Sweden

Janbobbo

Bogey Member
Glad to see my home course up again, though not glad that it's one of the worst holes on the course :p

Serpent Hill

Hole #6
Par 4
390 ft

A short par 4 with a sharp dog leg to the left. The sweetspot is at about 210 ft from the tee. The basket is guarded by a nasty OB-bunker.

6.jpg
Hole map

sexanstor1.jpg
Tee

sexanstor3.jpg
Bunker and basket

I think I'll go PD off the tee. Looks like there's room to go long and I def don't want to end up short. Then probably a Buzzz to overshoot the basket but try to stay in putting range.

Buzzz off the tee, Buzzz or GL River because overshooting the basket on 2 sounds like a good idea.

Perhaps Buzzz Pure Pure putt, playing safe placements.

an ugly hole in more ways than one.

This looks kinda tough....

RHBH Ion from the tee to aforementioned "sweet spot".
Then RH Thumber Force and try land right by the basket.
Drop in 3.

GL Saint - Icon Ghost - Pro Pig. Will depend on how far up to that dog leg. It's short I might go with a Cyclone off the tee.

Champ Monster Hyzer

Roc to the basket

Omega SS to finish.

Gladly move on to next Tee Box.

LHBH Beat R-Pro Roc dumped at turn
LHBH KC Pro Roc

That's a one heck of a bunker. Awful course design; safety should come first when designing a course. That placement forces way to much traffic near that sinkhole.

Looks like teebird then comet then challenger. but more likely teebird comet challenger challenger challenger... Because I cant put.

My stregety exxactly.

Although do the locals play an overhand route at all? Can't tell how close the tops of those trees are to the left side of the teebox.

Also, is that blue rope OB?? If so, that's SICK!

Latest posts