• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 12/16/19 - #7 at Silver Creek DGC in Pikesville, MD

fishballer06

Eagle Member
Today's hole of the day is hole #7 at Silver Creek DGC in Pikesville, MD. A little info on the course and this hole.

Description: Lovely stream valley setting with many trees. Tough to navigate, but all baskets are visable and easy to find. This is a 7 hole course.

There is VERY little info on this course at all.

Designer: NA

??? Tee: ???ft (par ?)

From what I can read, this course has no actual tee's, so you just throw from wherever you want.

a72ca694.jpg

Basket from the tee.

d145b401.jpg

Basket.

Silver Creek is a fun little spin if you keep your expectations in check. With a map in hand you can make a reasonable guess at the intended tee area.

I think hole 7 was one of the longer holes with a low-ish ceiling and a few trees in play. Probably hyzer-flipped a Neutron Wave.

^^^ "Newbie" doesn't seem appropriate.

This is such a sad picture. The basket looks like it's calling for help... it's saying, "alas my friends 8 and 9 didn't make it, they left me behind to warn the others! You don't happen to have a come-along do you? If you don't, that's okay, maybe you can skip some discs into my low side or drop some spike hyzers into my high side. Just don't pee on me like Rover, Fido, and Jeff the groundskeeper. The grass is starting to die and I don't have many other lifeforms to talk to these days."

I'd tool around with some flick hyzerflipped sols here just because I like doing that and this basket looks like it wants a friend.

sad basket :(
throwing my body weight at it trying to get it upright