• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/25/2022: Paseo Vista Recreation Area Hole #3 Chandler, AZ

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Paseo Vista Recreation Area in Chandler, AZ

White 245 ft
Red 175 ft

White Tee
11cf27eb.jpg

Red Tee
f1ec79f7.jpg

Tee Sign
5ef0eff5.jpg

Last edited:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Cool looking hole; i'm throwing Leopard up the slope, outside chance of par if all goes well.

I've played this course. I actually found it pretty fun. OB really comes into play as the course has narrow fairways and pretty much if you aren't in the fairway you're OB. The holes with the concrete culvert mandos were really tough for me.

Anyhow, I probably went Envy off the tee on this one.

I've played this course. I actually found it pretty fun. OB really comes into play as the course has narrow fairways and pretty much if you aren't in the fairway you're OB. The holes with the concrete culvert mandos were really tough for me.

Anyhow, I probably went Envy off the tee on this one.

I've played here too. My dad used to live a short drive from here. It's a recreation area built on an old landfill.

There's a giant playground and an archery range.

Anywho, I would probably throw an Aviar.

Short- Pig
Long- Plasma Crave

Is that the one with the tall basket? I only played once in 40mph winds this spring. Sky God 4 short, and I probably throw a MD3 long.

That day we played in the spring, I threw FD3 for almost everything into the wind. Even putted with it.

Yes this one has an elevated basket. I have found the most success just throwing a big hyzer with a champ teebird. That 10' mound right in front of you makes the straight shot more difficult, imo. And as other said, it is a pretty tight course with multiple adjacent fairways.

Short: VIP Anvil

Long: Lucid Verdict