• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 19 Aug 2013 Thomas Park in Salina, KS

Boring: Pro Leo hyzer flip or DX Teebird flat, wizard, putt.

Fun: Quick to the ground BH Roller with DX Leopard, hope to break through the right treeline for an easy hyzer approach (or a hard FH anny approach).

Yeah with no Mando.. Gonna go with a Firebird skip out the right side then Roc, Putter.

RHBH Flip a GL River towards the left side of the fairway for a slow turnover with straight finish. From there I'm going with a 71 mold or KcPro Aviar for the up, KcPro Aviar for the finish.

I've played this course and this hole is a pain.
I'd try to hyzer flip a sidewinder at 80% power, then buzz or roc approach, then putter hopefully

I usually put a Teebird down the middle (LHBH) and hope I can pop through the trees on the right, then flick a mid up to the pin. Trees on the left are big time jail.

This sounds like a route I would want to take, but I'll throw a PD instead of a Teebird.

I'm throwing a flick roller outside of the trees on the right. Then I'll have like a 300 foot easy hyzer into the pin. I don't think I'd ever go down the middle on this hole.