• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/27/14: Williamson County DGC in Leander, TX

Without knowing what the landing area halfways down looks like I'm not sure. But if it's reasonable I'm throwing a flex anny with a Destroyer then a Roc to park. If it's really nasty then just Pure, Pure, Pure and tap in Magic for the 4.

this is how i tried to play it: sp rogue bh, sp rogue fh, soft focus upshot, putt. i believe my second shot found the edge of the wrong side of the fairway though, and ended up with a 6. :wall:

today: esp xl, esp xl, soft focus, putt

saint bh, boss fh, appropriate midrange, aviar.

nice hole.

sPD off the tee, pPD from the fairway, hopefully get close enough in for a putt at that point.

Ugh. This is too long... but my prediction is...
First Shot : Renegade
Second Shot : Sword
Third Shot : Truth

looks like a long hyzer first shot either star destroyer high or a low force rhbh then a rhfh force then a long putt or easy upshot

Buzzz off the tee to the first bend.. probably firebird FH through the next bend, and then zone or ion, which should leave a putt in.

Not sure how aggressive you can be with some of the lines, but this would be playing for a safe 4