• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/28/2018: The Ram Hole 3 in Bluefield, VA

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 2.75 from 2 reviews.

Hole 3
Par 3
232 ft.
Plays uphill

Tee:
551f99a6.jpg

Basket to Tee:
c98c847b.jpg

By the way everyone, I have been looking for a new job and I just got it. I put in my two weeks yesterday and it has been hectic but fun for me lately. I don't know if the new job will allow me to continue to post these regularly or not. I will still be around though for sure.

Last edited:
Z Buzzz if I'm running a hyzery line, XT Atlas if I want to hyzer to turnover on the left side.

RHBH Resistor skip ace run

By the way everyone, I have been looking for a new job and I just got it. I put in my two weeks yesterday and it has been hectic but fun for me lately. I don't know if the new job will allow me to continue to post these regularly or not. I will still be around though for sure.

Congratulations, Frito! We'll keep it going if time/firewalls don't all you to. :D

I'm throwing a Color Glow Gator out wide and letting it hyzer in.

Convict or VIP Fortress if there is a lot of wind.

Im the course designer, hole plays more uphill than it appears, also the tree in front is a mando to the right, to keep players from throwing towards the road. I dont have a big arm, max 350, i throw a low firebird skip.