• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/4/2018: Fink Park Hole 3 in Highland Park, IL

elmexdela

* Ace Member *
Course rating 2.16 from 19 reviews

260ft

9cd99386.jpg

crooked teepad

79cb4f9b.jpg

How high are those trees? Either a RHBH spike hyper over the trees with a Firebird or EMac Truth straight through the middle

S-FD RHBH

Not often on can answer a question in all caps without yelling.

Ah, what a sad sight. This used to be my practice course. Lots of great midrange shots in the 260-320ft range to work on hitting various lines. Most of the trees were Ash and they unfortunately succumbed to the Ash Borer and were cut down about 2 years ago. All that's left on this hole are the bushes that frame the opening to the basket. Any trees you see that have trunks have been cut down.

On this hole my usual shot would be a Wizard up the middle for the ace run.

Ah, what a sad sight. This used to be my practice course. Lots of great midrange shots in the 260-320ft range to work on hitting various lines. Most of the trees were Ash and they unfortunately succumbed to the Ash Borer and were cut down about 2 years ago. All that's left on this hole are the bushes that frame the opening to the basket. Any trees you see that have trunks have been cut down.

On this hole my usual shot would be a Wizard up the middle for the ace run.

sad to hear

one of my hometown courses had the same thing happen. its like playing in a field now