• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 22 Nov 2013 Lemon Lake County Park - White

JSurmann

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Lemon Lake County Park - White
Rated 3.10 on 24 Reviews (Many well written reviews too)
Hole 6, Par 3, 160' (map says 165')
Water in play, no hole tips

Fun Fact: The 2010 Worlds was played here.

d33de2d1.jpg

63adb28b.jpg

048e41e8.jpg

IMHO, Lemon Lake is an under apperciated destination. If you haven't played them, you really might wanna consider making the trip. There were some sections of the White course I really enjoyed, but I thought Gold/Silver was phenomenal, and Red was wonderful, too.

Pretty sure I threw Soft Challenger for this when I visited in 2010.
Now, it'd be an FLX Challenger, but if that fade is really sharp, I might power down a Nebula.

Last edited:
This is one of the few holes on the white course where you expect a deuce but it can quickly turn into a 4. The rest of the course is pretty easy.

I actually forehand a beat DX Roc on this hole and let it turn. Green is fast and it's easy to go way long throwing backhand. If I try to power down I just lose accuracy and slam early trees.

I had about an hour of daylight when I drove by Lemon Lakes this summer, so I only had time for one round and played the red tees... I wish I had played this, though, because I think it would've been fun.

This shot looks made for a Wizard.

Latest posts