• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/12/2014: Vallarta-Ast DGC in Deforest, WI

kevdiv48

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Course Rating of 3.90 from 40 reviews.

Hole 10: Red Tee- 246 ft., Blue Tee- 394 ft.

Course Map

Pro Tee:

545adfb2.jpg

Am Tee:

769d9b99.jpg

Basket back to Tee:

fab3ccea.jpg

Blue: P-PD, aiming for the entrance of the woods, lay up and putt
Red: Turn over an X Comet through the right side of the tree opening and back into the clearing

Red- firebird
Blue- hyzerflip a mamba up the hill to end on the right side of the fairway and hopefully past that little jut of rough.

Looks like a fun little hole with good bit of uphill.

Am: RHBH Icon Patriot...run it
Pro: RHBH G* Tern...but it won't matter, as I won't get there...just trying to get to the outskirts of the woods for an easy upshot from the right side

Not saying it's incredible or anything, but I there's something I find appealing about this hole.
Long: R-Pro Boss
Short: Star Tee Bird

Red: Envy/Axis slight hyzer, depending on if it's more uphill than it appears.
Blue: Volt to(ward) opening. Won't get there, laying up for approach.

The distances listed are to the short pin. It's 272 and 422 to the next pin. 300 and 450 to the long pin. They are all fun to play. I think the picture is in the long position. It is a cool hole. It also plays downhill. Hope this helps with some of your throws.

This is a tough basket to get a putt on. Over the top hyzer route is always appealing but never turns out well.

Short: Eagle through the skinny right gap
Long: Destroyer

Short: P2 on a hyzer.
Long: Teebird at the gap on the right, fading right at the basket.

i hate holes that have the long tee with nothing but wide open until the short tees, always seems pointless.

anyways long ill go saint. short ill go stalker since it is up hill

Leopard, Ridge, Aviar

Latest posts