• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/17/17 - TC3 Panther Highlands in Dryden, NY - #13

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
happy st. paddys
TC3 Panther Highland Dryden, NY
Rated 3.75

22 Reviews
176 Played
26 Favorited
77 Wishlisted

Hole #13 Black 525 ft Red 330 ft
Black tee sign:
53144e1d.jpg

Black Tee:
a8880551.jpg

Red tee sign
bc129aea.jpg

Red Tee:
84b4f0a0.jpg

red tee again:
3b30a24a.jpg

mid-fairway:
c0790ce3.jpg

Black: S-TD - throw it flat, let it turn over a little and settle back to flat and hope to end up in the fairway
Red: S-PD just over the tops of those bushes to the right of the tee, let her fade into the pin

Black: Big flippy Destroyer
Red: Gazelle hyzerflip.

Gorgeous golf hole.

RHBH

Champion Valkyrie on both holes then clean up pars with Rocs/Wizards

colossus been letting me down lately. going with my trusty xcal for either tee today.

Black- nuke ss
red- wraith

Who has thrown this course. Gorgeous fairway, but the grass looks wicked long.

Nice view from those tees.

Black: RHBH Jade turnover
Red: RHBH Saint

Black: Tern
Red: Shryke

Cool layout. Woe be unto the RHBHer that flexes out early from the long tee.

Black: Probably Wave, maybe Fission Photon
Red: Crave

^I was thinking after I posted, that I might throw a mid from the black to insure best position for the approach.

Which would make it Theory.

Black- nuke ss
red- wraith

Who has thrown this course. Gorgeous fairway, but the grass looks wicked long.

This is my home course, there are lots of nice views. Some of the pictures are pretty old, the trees on the right seem much taller now. The school does a decent job keeping up with cutting the grass.

Usually you have a headwind or left to right wind, looking from the short teepad. From the short tee, I throw a Teebird or Cheetah flat and aim a little left of the basket. I let the turn of the disc or the wind bring it back to the right and hopefully on-target.

From the long tee, I usually try to play a safer shot and just land somewhere in the fairway in front of the ditch. Depending on how I feel, I throw a Teebird sidearm or Comet backhand. The layout and distance of the hole are such that I have no chance of getting near the basket, so I just try to play for an easier 2nd shot.

Beautiful.

Red: Star Beast RHBH
Black: Star Beast RHFH (keep it on a hyzer, just get as far forward and right as possible)

Latest posts