• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/21/14: Lake Bella Vista in Bentonville, AR

If it's calm, I'd be super tempted to throw a Star Orc at it....but I'd probably just play it safe and hit the open area on the right. All depends on how I'm flinging it that day.

id have to be having a right on day to make it within 30 of the green. which means huge hyzer flip with no wind.

doesnt look realistic. what i really would probably do is ppd to either bank side and shoot for 3

one of the coolest holes ive seen in a while on hole of the day. just out of my distance for a bird.

The last time I played this hole, I hit the basket with a 1st run Echo XCal and it rolled into the creek and I lost it.

If the headwind is real bad I'll throw a teerex over to the drop zone. If it isnt blowing real bad I'll throw the same tee rex down the river going for the deuce.

Play for par only sane option .....stay out of the drink with a volt then lag with a comet or buzzz wind dependent

Truth to the drop zone. Take a run at the basket with a Suspect.

Latest posts