• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/26/14: Shore Winds DGC - Blue Course in Waterport, NY

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Shore Winds DGC - Blue Course in Waterport, NY
Course Rating: 3.63, 4 reviews
Hole 14
Red Tee: 460 ft
White Tee: 533 ft
Blue Tee: 610 ft.

Blue Tee: Basket's close to the lake just right of the round bush near the middle of the pic.
No pix of Red or white tees... just lop off the required footage accordingly.
Looks like it could get windy here.
2bb034ef.jpg

Approch:
61dd354b.jpg

Basket to tees:
2cffc717.jpg

Course Map:
804a2d47.gif

Last edited:
pd or if the wind is howling firebird

two solid drives and ill be sitting by the basket. rhbh huge hyzers just trying to stay dry

Headwind or R to L: Pro Boss
Tailwind, L to R, or calm: UnLace
Probably taking a 4 from blue, should get a 3 from red/white.

Last edited:
Champ Tern if there's a tailwind/no wind, C-PD if there's a headwind.

It just looks like a windy hole...blech.

yeah looks rather windy there .. im thinking RHBH Bandit out to the left and let it come back in right nice and safe .. was thinking Rival or beat Firebird since it looks windy but would rather be out right then left

Probably a Teebird and keep it to the right, or a Leo on all three just to keep the disc dry. :)

I'm going to play this one safe from all tees....I'm going to throw something that is going to be stable to overstable and make sure I throw it out to the right....probably the Rogue. Roc or Judge approach again out to the right and hyzer back in at the basket. I would be happy with getting my three and walking to the next tee box.

The wind is always coming off the lake, so left to right. Red and white Tees are just slightly farther up the fairway.

I normally throw 2 safe RHBH hyzers with something like a Teebird. The crosswind makes it decently hard to fade out into the lake. If you can bomb a FH it's a fun shot to hang it out over the beach and let it fade back.

this ones on my list for a roadtrip borderhop this year :)

probably an Opto SaintPro from any of the tees; approach with VIP Warship or Judge, cleaning it all up with a Blend Judge.