• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/8/2014: Maple Hill DGC in Leicester, MA

kevdiv48

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Course Rating of 4.70 from 67 reviews.

Hole 5, Par 3:
  • Red: 195'
  • Blue: 195'
  • White: 285'
  • Gold: 285'

Course Map (Red)
Course Map (White)
Course Map (Blue)
Course Map (Gold)

Tee Sign:

f151f618.jpg

Tee to Basket:

0599bdd0.jpg

Basket:

4a7d9004.jpg

Basket to Tee:

cad6454c.jpg

Holy sphincter-tingler...

red/wht: Anode standstill on the far right slight hyzer line.

Blue/gold: probably take the same far right line, but w/ the beat Envy, hope for an up/down for the 3. I do have a POS star TeeDevil I might try to flick over the water just to see if I can get it in Davey Jones' locker.

short: comet down the straight gap.

long: poo my pants a bit, then probably throw a comet.

I've only played the white layout here. I'm pretty sure I threw a Roc into an early tree.

White/Red: S Wizard RHBH on the line on the right
Blue/Gold: Pinnacle Patriot RHBH through the trees

I feel like I've seen this one in video and the pros take the anny line over the water.

I will not be doing that.

Medium Flex Wizard short, beat dx Roc long because it needs to get more beat!

Played this hole many times. Always a mix of fear and excitement in a tournament. Excitement only in a casual round.

Red/White: Hyzer line is very inviting from the front edge of the tee. M3 all day.

Blue/Gold: Safe play the r/w hyzer line with a teebird. Can get into putting range with a good skip. Feeling ballsie, XD or M5 RHBH over the water. Drop zone for a splash still plays over the water.

Either way I'd throw a coyote just to stay clean because there's no way I'm reaching the long that accurately.

Short: RGL Spike or Wizard depending on which one I'm throwing better that day straight up the gut.
Long: Big anny shot with a Comet. I know I can hit that line!

Probably a Leopard from any of them because the ceiling looks too low for my Pure to get there.
Short: Straight at it on a hyzer flip
Long: RHBH over the water

Latest posts