• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6.18.2010

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Hole 7 at Big Creek State Park
Long tee: 408
Short tee: 251

ce9edee0.jpg

Pretty much a straight throw through a tight fairway...looks like the fairway elevates slightly and then drops down slightly making this one pinvisible (pin is invisible)

for long tee:
I'm throwing a Glow Stalker under 10' keeping in fairway
follow up with a DX Shark
Aviar for putt

for short tee:
same as above w/o the DX Shark

I would probably go with my Star Mako for the short.

I know I'm not going to throw 408ft, I would drive my buzz. Which would put me at around 270ish, which would leave me a decent UP shot of around 140ish. I'd breakout the Mako, and go for 3.

Aviar from the short tee.
I would be tempted to hyzerflip a beast from the long tee, but if its much of a drop, I would throw a buzzz to keep my throw from fading off the fairway and approach and putt with the aviar.

I would be tempted to hyzerflip a beast from the long tee, but if its much of a drop, I would throw a buzzz to keep my throw from fading off the fairway and approach and putt with the aviar.

Dude, I was thinking the exact samething! Hyzer flip a beast, but I opted for a Buzzz for the control.

I'm guessing a stalker then buzzz then wizard...but it might be an Abenger SS on a hyzer flip line to keep it REALLY straight.

\/\/

RHBH
Short Tee: Z Buzzz, followed by Aviar
Long Tee: I'm thinking Champ Leopard followed by Aviar

Anyone know if the picture is the long or short tee? As narrow as it looks, I'm leaning towards a Voodoo from the short tee and a Roc from the long tee, in bright colors, with hopes of finding it.

Wizard from the short.
Roc, Wizard, Wizard from the long, I probably wouldn't keep a driver on that fairway.

It's a Buzzz or Ion shot for me. Trust me, the one place you don't want to be at Big Creek is off the fairway. Its so thick that 90% of the time you'll be pitching out with zero advancement towards the basket. Many times a FH roller has been my only option to go anywhere.

This is the long tee in the photo. The short tee is just on the other side of the tree on the left. There are four or five young trees in the fairway closer to the pin, obstructing clean lines once you're through the gap.

either the buzzz bh, or if possible tamahawk a viking

RHBH I'll be whipping out the Star SL for the long tee and then a Roc and a Rhyno to close her out. From the short I'd like to sneak in a Star Leopard and Rhyno to close it out. Hopefully a 4 and a 3 at worst. That rough looks legit.

Even from the short tee I doubt that I could reach the pin in one shot. I'd expect to get hung in the leaves. Short tee Aurora and expect to throw two before I putt. Long tee Impact (Maybe a Leopard.) and expect a bogey.

Is par 4? I'd try to make two as it is nit that long an maybe t is tight but looks like a gap there enough for straight driver. Or on drop off is it right or left of the shadow deep? I would think left.

Is par 4? I'd try to make two as it is nit that long an maybe t is tight but looks like a gap there enough for straight driver. Or on drop off is it right or left of the shadow deep? I would think left.

The only par 4 on the course is hole 11 (nicknamed "The Freak" during Worlds)

I trying to flip a star valk rhbh striaght down the fairway. Mako - aviar for a safe 3