• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/26/10

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Stumpy Creek in Mooresville, NC

Hole 4
450'

I have no idea

Tee?
9e0b3efe.jpg

Guessing about half way:
47c13540.jpg

Then this looks like a different basket than the homepage:
c723fa54.jpg

Then the Homepage looks like this:
4b6c072e.jpg

Which looks like it might be the one from the white tee shown here but now way in hell thats 450':
3064a99d.jpg

I think a quick prayer before I throw is in order.

I think I would throw a putter or Buzz just to get down there before it opens up.

The first 3 pics look like hole 3 (basket has a 3 on it). Next 2 pics look like hole 4 (basket has a 4 on it).

The first 3 pics look like hole 3 (basket has a 3 on it). Next 2 pics look like hole 4 (basket has a 4 on it).

Good call but still; hole info for 4 says 450'. No way is that 450'. I think someone out that way needs to get this stuff set right on here.

Heres the course map:

0a103664.jpg

Actually brings more questions to me on what is going on here.

I have yet to play this course myself. However, DGCR member 1978 will be able to answer any and all questions concerning this course.

Last time I played the course it was the tight wooded shot. You can't get there and should just throw a mid or a very straight driver off the tee.

Comet.

This hole is going to be the suckz, no matter what I throw.

I'm going with a roller for the hell of it. Couldn't be any worse than the guaranteed ricochet into oblivion.

Throw about a dozen chainsaws at the saplings. Then when there's an actual fairway, throw something long and straight.

Hole is correct on DGR. The basket numbers are updated but no new pictures have been taken. The picture you show for #4's basket is actually #5. I added a 400' or so #3 hole. Hole 4 is all of 450'. The map that someone posted clearly shows the length of the hole. I am unsure what the confusion is. If you played the course hole #4 is a beast. The problem is that you cant delete photos on here if you post them, so old photos go up before the course is finished and you are stuck with them. Play the course...it is clearly marked with abou 50 next tee arrows.

Good call but still; hole info for 4 says 450'. No way is that 450'. I think someone out that way needs to get this stuff set right on here.

Heres the course map:

0a103664.jpg

Actually brings more questions to me on what is going on here.

I have my stuff together. What is confusing about this map. Hole 4 is clearly shown and about twice that of hole 5. The pictures are of the baskets before they were renumbered.

Ahhh... Hole 5 at Stumpy... I love these kinds of shots. I think I parked my beat Warrior the last time I played it. It just floated out over the ballfield only to keep floating back towards the basket and then just enough fade at the end to be parked and not off down that steep nasty hill to the left.