• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/23/13: Central Park in Schenectady, NY

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Central Park in Schenectady, NY
Course Rating: 3.72, 18 reviews
Hole 1, Blue: 353 ft., White: 200 ft,

Blue Tee: (no pics of white tee)
9a474727.gif

Course Map:
9d5e0c07.gif

No tips or other info.

Last edited:
Sorry about the image fail! technical difficulties (like being a putz) :eek:

Blue Tee: (no pics of white tee)
9a474727.gif

Basket:
74f4e117.gif

I know the imbedded map is huge, but it shows both tee positions (other map doesn't).

Blue: Lucid Renegade, Challenger, APX
White: FLX Challenger or Ibex

The blue tee pic that Bogey posted is a bit decieving....... looks to be taken about 50-60 down the fairway.

I'll dig around to see if i have a better one(or I could go take one at lunch, it's only 5 minutes from work)

Sweet! My home course. Pic "from the blue tee" looks to be almost halfway up the fairway. As tunnel-like as that picture is, it's even more so from the actual tee. Tight alley if you want to go 350' on a frozen rope, otherwise the birdie shot is a forehand (RHFH) that flexes through a gap right to left (could be the gap between the big tree in the foreground left and the next one up and right of it - tough to tell without knowing exactly where the picture is taken from) and then floats back to the right through the relatively more open left side. I don't have a 350' forehand, so I throw a Teebird up the gut and let it fade into the open area for a LONG putt or easy layup for par. This is a real tough birdie - 4's are much more common than 2's - a 3 and you walk away feeling good.

White tee is a completely different look - 200 feet and somewhat open - there is a row of maybe 2-3 big trees in a right-left row about 120-140 feet out there, but spaced enough to hit a variety of gaps. I usually throw a Stingray for a deuce.

Blue: hyzer-flipped Underworld, if I'm feeling bold. Otherwise, Tangent.

White: Tangent.

HoD has a penchant for tunnel shots lately. What are you trying to tell me, HoD?

Latest posts