• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/6/13 Radcliff Disc Golf #11 Radcliff, KY

sgamerp

Thanks, Dad
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
c036fe94.jpg

c3ab8867_m.jpg

287 down and up hill.

well, all you cool people can flick righthanded. :| guess i'll take my backwardness elsewhere.

;) seriously though, i flick LHFH and throw RHBH, so . . . i'm guessing my fuse or my patriot. but i can't see where the basket actually is in that first shot.

Depends on how much left to right I need to go because I do not trust my forehand. If I have the air to play with on the left, my best shot is going to be with my Ion. Otherwise maybe my Tangent if I need a lower line. If I have to go forehand, may a Predator or Stiletto.

There are 2 routes (as shown on sign), but the left to right approach is the easiest IMO. We need to get up a new pic, they have put in an amphitheater about 150ft off the box and just to the left, but still room to throw up and over the new structure, pretty fun shot. I can't throw forehand, but definitely an anhyzer shot for me, typically my DX valkyrie.

well, all you cool people can flick righthanded. :| guess i'll take my backwardness elsewhere.

;) seriously though, i flick LHFH and throw RHBH, so . . . i'm guessing my fuse or my patriot. but i can't see where the basket actually is in that first shot.

I feel your pain... I'm LHBH and RHFH. But in this case, it works out for me. I'll go LHBH Stag. An OS Mid might be a good choice in this case, but I'm still struggling with that slot.

Latest posts