• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD Sat 2.5.11

dodgeball

Double Eagle Member
Base Camp Adventure Lodge in Moab, Ut.

Hole #3, 406ft., Par 4

2cbf3975_m.jpg

No course map

Here's the link to the resort the course is located at (private course). It has a little more info about the DG course. According to the website, it's one of the most extreme courses in the world!

http://www.camelotlodge.com/

Love to hear from anybody who has played the course.

Last edited:
Looks like a big RHBH hyzer shot to me.

Im pretty sure we had this course for the HOD once before

i'll bet it's usually windy there,
wind in my back- beat DX Teebird thrown flat into hyzer flip
wind in my face- Champ. Firebird thrown flat, low, and hard

I would like to throw a DX Eagle, but I don't like the looks of some of those rocks. So I guess a Star Leopard
PnA with a Star Aviar PnA.

Flick a Destroyer or BH a TeeBird. Depends on which way the hole turns. Buzzz for the approach, and then Rhyno for the close. Hopefully I don't miss the putt, because those rocks look like they're hungry for Pro plastic.

Surge for the ace. In the event of a bounce out I'll go ION. ha.

oh man a home course I have not played ... def trying to knock it out this year though

Be prepared for an interesting drive. No I have no played. I had reservations at the lodge for two nights, got about 3 miles from the place and had to turn around.

The guy that owns the place is super nice though. He offered to come down and get us, and even give us a free night if we wanted to head up there, but we didn't feel comfortable leaving our rental car unattended with all of our gear in it for three days.

We hope to get back out there soon.

All that said:

Star valk, champ cro, CE Rhyno