• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

779'

Doesn't look like we have pix of any 779 footers. This is all I could find at that length:

Swope Park: Kansas City, MO Hole 15 (gold/long) = 779 ft
b22d4245.jpg

I'm not seeing any 781 ft holes when I google it.

negative on 781

I'm not seeing any 781 ft holes when I google it.
that makes two of us (nothing at 238 m either).
Looks like Behemoth's up to 7 holes now.
Missing Lengths: 721, 736, 754, 758, 766, 769, 781

I'm seeing a LOT of these longer holes are #1 on their respective courses. Do designers not believe in at least 1 or 2 shorter holes to start as a way to warm up the arm? :\

783'

Giants Ridge: Biwabik, MN
Hole 14, long (only pic is of the basket, and it's bit hard to find in this shot):
FYI- You might wanna check out the other pix for this course - looks pretty nice, if not intense.
73fb8a5f.jpg

Last edited:
So has every length up til now been found or have any been skipped? I'm placing a bounty on completing this project. The person who posts the 1000ft hole with a picture will be shipped a disc, free of charge, from me. I'll give the winner a choice from my extras at the time this is achieved. A couple of rules:

- The previous 999 holes must have been found. If any have been skipped, it isn't over and the winner will be the one that finds the last hole to complete the game.
- There must be a picture on the winning post. If you forget, then someone else adds it or finds another hole that works, they steal the win.

So has every length up til now been found or have any been skipped?
Guess you won't be giving any discs away. I've been doing my best to keep track. Missing Lengths (so far): 721, 736, 754, 758, 766, 769, 781.

Just type "missing lengths" into Search this Thread to see all the posts.

^Tough 4 for me. There are some trees that are "right in my power alley" that screw me up almost every time off the long tee. Got a 3 on it... once.

The next few are out there if you wanna post, but we might be adding 791 to the missing list. :\

This is getting intense. At this rate, missing hole lengths will make for a full out dg complex from hell! :)

On that note, I wonder if the total missing lengths will pass up other notably huge complexes with multiple course?

I would add more right now but my right click doesn't work. I can't get photo URL's. But ima gonna make a run when I get on another computer in the next couple days. Shouts out to everyone who's kept this alive!

Last edited: