• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole 'o the Day 7.22.10

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
6810eb62.jpg

Hole 9 @ Gulley Park, Clarksville, Ohio

275' Par 4

The overhead map looks like the treeline ends at about 140'.

b7f8c0a1.jpg

Hole_9.jpg

Think I am going GL Core on this one to hit that gap and just get out there.

Hyzer flip a Star Stingray through the chute. Maybe Firebird thumber o'er the top.

Is this really a par 4?

obviously only a newb would count it as par 4, as long as you hit the gap you should be putting.

LHBH, gap is too low to hit with an Ion, so either an esp comet through it or maybe a spike hyzer over the trees, hard to tell if that's an option.

Edit: Thanks for noticing my error. peestain

Last edited:
it's not even 300' and it's a par 4?! HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY?! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A S**T ABOUT THE RULES?!

mark it buzzz for me

beat DX leopard thown with a little hyzer. it typically flips up to flat then slowly makes it way right. If i could throw it straight it should be perfect.

Hyzer flip a Star Stingray through the chute. Maybe Firebird thumber o'er the top.

Is this really a par 4?

Thumber might be a great shot for this, but as I have got my BH closer to going as far, I always look for the other option.

Just from the pic it looks like an easy Z-Flick thumber over the top and a drop in putt for an EAGLE!!!!

That is not a par 4.

Latest posts