• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole 'O the day, y'all! 7.3.2010

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Memorial Park - Alliance, OH

Hole #1 - 425' Par 4

b57bcf23.jpg

No other information is available...no course map, photos, etc. If I had to guess, I'd say that the basket is tucked in the trees straight ahead.

For me (RHBH), I think I'd try to flip a Star Valk. Unless I screw the drive up big big, I should be able to approach with a Star Aviar (otherwise second throw would probably be a Z Buzzz or Star Gator depending on the lie) and polish it off with my new R-Pro Aviar (We're dating. I've kissed it.).

I do have to question the par 4 though...

surge a little right, hyzer flipped, should come in about 50-75 feet short, Wizard from there. That should not be a par 4.

firebird then finish with the rhyno

I'd probably throw an Eagle.

In other news, that's a sweet looking spine on the left in the pic. It looks pretty big and burly. And steep, too.

Hyzer flipping the pro starfire.. i should have about a 70ft putt jump from there depending on the placement of the basket.

I'll add that it looks like this pic is from the red tee. According to the reviews, there are two sets of tees, red and blue, and according to the course info, the blue tee is the one that is 425'.

For a 425' hole, I am throwing a beast on a hyzer flip,

uhhh... walk it off, find the basket, smoke a little (tobacco) then pick a disc a la zenbot

Looks like when you zoom in, that might be the basket right on the left of the middle tree.

Im throwing my GL river right at it. Then, depending on how bad I pulled it trying to hard to throw further than I can throw; either a Core or an Ion.

if that's the basket <technohic> and the hole is 425' I'll probably throw an Echo Star Katana which I'm edging at 400' with... then a BB Aviar or Ion

Latest posts