• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 4-27-2010

My trusty Star San Marino Roc thrown flat and out to the right a bit(RHBH) letting it fade back left towards the pin as it slows down. Hopefully putt for birdie!

You can't see it in the photo but the lake is 35 feet to the left and back of the pin if that affects your decision... ;)

LHBH with a 160 Star Starfire. Set up 30' to the left and just follow the mowed grass. Give it a lil air so it won't sail past the hole. It'll fade right 30' back to the hole at about 245' and nestle right under the target....If I don't ace it

You can't see it in the photo but the lake is 35 feet to the left and back of the pin if that affects your decision... ;)

I didnt want to throw a driver like some suggest anyway; but knowing this locks me into either the Core or even my Wizard.

Stalker all the way. Also, I like the fact its bright orange, in case I land in that tall grass.

I might try to go for it with either a Voodoo or a Aviar. No ceiling issues to worry about and I can get it out that far. Straight on with no fade.

Latest posts