• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day for September 10, 2010

Beast - see if I can end up with a lie that leaves me a decent upshot, which would likely be my Soft Challenger.

I have played this course before as well. I think I threw a Viking right down the middle and ended up with a par. I think I would probably throw a Buzzz down the middle the next time around.

It looks like that's a pretty sharp left turn...I'd probably throw an X-clone or Viper low to try to make the turn and then finish up with a buzzz or putter depending on how I leave myself coming around the turn.
That would be the plan anyway, what I'd end up doing is throwing an X-clone, releasing it a tad late, bouncing off of one of the trees to the right which would shoot it across the fairway on the left, probably leaving me right behind some goofy tree, at which point I'd pull out the whippet, say F it, and try to dig my self out, probably hit another tree and leave myself a very long putt, which I will miss:)

I play it with a beat T-bird or an Eagle. Start slightly left, turn a bit right, then fade up under the basket. I love this hole!

If you all saw the short tee, you'd probably laugh. This course rules, but a lot of the short tees are incredibly short, this being one of them. Throwing anything other than a putter is overkill. It just needs to hold a little hyzer line for about 175-200'

If you all saw the short tee, you'd probably laugh. This course rules, but a lot of the short tees are incredibly short, this being one of them. Throwing anything other than a putter is overkill. It just needs to hold a little hyzer line for about 175-200'
I actually did stand at the short tee and laughed when I looked towards the basket the last time I was there. It's pretty much an approach shot from there.

Long: Sidewinder
Short: Mako, or perhaps even my Hydra

Latest posts