• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hole Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fore

Eagle Member
I am posting this to see if there is an interest in getting DGCR a hole sponsorship for the Charlie Vettiner Open in September. It cost $100 and I will put the first $10 towards it. I am looking to see if nine others are interested in pitching in with me. Your user name will be listed in the caddy book along with the DGCR logo. The sponsorship includes the following:

-A hole in the caddy book will appear with your logo/business name showing you sponsored it.
-On the course, that same hole will have a sign with your company name or logo on it.
-Your company will be mentioned as a sponsor during the meeting before the tournament and at the awards ceremony.
-Your business will be listed on the sponsor page of the caddy book along with your address, phone number, website, and a couple lines to write anything you want.

Please post here if you are interested. If/when we get enough people I will pm the payment info.

When is the Tourney... I'll be in the vill the last week end of September. If I'm going to be there while it's going down I would love to pony up. regardless I'll probably pony up any way

I'll throw in a 10 spot :)

If you get enough people I can send you a nice logo to use as well.

When is the Tourney... I'll be in the vill the last week end of September. If I'm going to be there while it's going down I would love to pony up. regardless I'll probably pony up any way

The tournament is September 4-5, but hopefully plans will change for the better so you can make it :)

Man you are too smart...I am jealous because I want to do this for my tournament but would be totally ripping you off.

:(

I'll throw in a 10 spot :)

If you get enough people I can send you a nice logo to use as well.

Hey Timg, I do the caddy book for this tournament every year so I'll make sure DGCR and the contributing members get a spot in the book. When the tournament gets a little closer I'll contact you about a high res logo.

I'll contribute $10 towards this.

That makes 6 contributors and one probably, almost there!

When we get ten total people I will pm the TD's info to everyone. He will be taking payments and prefers Paypal. I meant to put that in my first post but it slipped my mind at the time.

The payments will be going directly to the TD when we get this done. He prefers Paypal and I will send pm's out with his info after we get the final person.

We have one spot left and this is a done deal so who wants it!!!

Does the TD know that a bunch of dudes from DGCR are sending him $10 and $20? Is there anything in particular we should include in a note when sending Paypal?

Wow man, if this wasn't a done deal I would have jumped at the opportunity to help sponsor a hole on behalf of DGCR. I don't want to rip your idea off, but when the time comes I'm going to borrow it (I'm sure others will as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.