• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Holler in the Hills

The new owner wants all reference to the former owner removed and I don't blame her. I would help her if I could, but it is currently listed as extinct. That will have to be updated in the future and I have no idea what that process is.

The new owner wants all reference to the former owner removed and I don't blame her. I would help her if I could, but it is currently listed as extinct. That will have to be updated in the future and I have no idea what that process is.

Send a PM to timg. I'm sure he'll work something out for them.

Send a PM to timg. I'm sure he'll work something out for them.

Agreed: the new course is likely to have redesigned holes and features, and would come back as a new listing, with the old layout remaining extinct. If you're interested, you can see how that works by looking through the course listings for the Miami U course in Oxford, OH, as it's now in its third incarnation.

I had filed this in the back of my mind as never going to be able to play again. and a piece of me had died inside. This news has awoken that piece of me, it's still a little groggy and not quite sure where it is, but it's awake and damn excited to get out and experience life again! Can't believe this is happening, maybe I'll have to make it to bg ams again this year, or maybe we'll just make a special trip to visit the goatman and the holler!

Great news! One of my absolute favorites!

Bowling Green is a great midway point to stop when I drive to Atlanta. Really cool that this might be open again.

Contact information for Holler in the Hills has been updated. It is set to open for the ECO March 2nd.

Hey Greg, do you know if the course is the same as it was before closing or has the design been tweaked at all?

Latest posts