• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] home made baskets - ends 12/2 at 6:00 pm pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

baja

Bogey Member
I made 9 baskets earlier this year while giving a private course a try and they are now up for auction individually. First one starts now.... Bidding will start at $60 and the bid will not include shipping. Please calculate that from zip code 92231. Auction ends Friday at 6:00 pm pacific

Attachments

• 800hm.jpg
    800hm.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
got a point theere. 45 pounds. One more thing.. these dissassemble into four parts: chain assembly, basket, pole and base. No tools required. They were made to be transported frequently.

If none or most of them do not go in this auction, let me know. I am putting together a proposal for my church who has shown an interest in building a course. As you likely know, the biggest expense are going to be the baskets. I would like to know what you would consider for the lot of 9 including shipping for all of them.

Just realized the base is fairly heavy and expensive to ship compared to what it would cost to have a base made locally. I can send detailed instructions on how I made them if preferred.

you could probably buy an umbrella base, the ones for the center of patio tables, for cheaper than the shipping cost of that thing. Walmart probably has them for 10-20

Where are you located? I live an hour from LA and might consider going down to play and pick up a basket or two. Let me know. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts