• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

home made disc basket

I used a spare tire (doughnut type) and poured mortar on top. Its a little heavy.

My "free" tone pole like target consisting of a water cooler bottle is made from a floor lamp. I took the globe off the top and only used the pole and stand.

Floor_Lamp.jpg

Found it sitting on the side of a road.

I also have the bottom of an office chair sitting in the back seat of my car... found on the side of a road.

fw401bl_blue_office_chair.jpg

You can ultimatly make your own umbrella stand if you really want for cheap. Buy (or find) a 5 gal bucket from Home Depot, a section of 2 inch PVC pipe and a bag of cement. Put some saran wrap on the bottom of the pvc pipe held in place with an elastic, stand it up in the center of the bucket and fill with cement. Presto! Cost around $10 max.

Found instructions like that online. Just search for "homemade umbrella stand".

1169243_f248.jpg

Last edited:
i'm watching intently to this thread

I used a Christmas tree stand. I thought it would be a bit jicky, but it's solid....

CIMG0132.jpg

just emailed someone off of craigslist about a free fake xmas tree to see if i can start there

I just gave the links for reference, I wasn't repremanding anyone for a redundent thread, I hope that isn't how it came off.

Latest posts