• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Home Made Disc Golf Storage Unit

Great imagination Marmoset. How did you aquire all those discs and what will you do with them?
I get most of my discs as payment for designing stamps. Some I buy. I throw almost all of my discs. My bag is a revolving door for molds, hahahaha! There are a few main molds that I love, but even those get yanked out from time-to-time.

Thats so many discs, and I know he's probably barely top-end for people on here. All of my plastic could fit on one of his short racks!
agreed; I seriously doubt I am anywhere near the top for # of discs. I don't want more discs, but there are so many more molds I want to try. And I don't sell my discs. So we end up here... I need to build more shelves!

Not sue there's a better way to say it. I have a closet full of discs (and spilling over into every room in the house), and I know I'm nowhere near the top end of the hoarders. I have twenty full Trotterboxes, and I know there are people with that many of one manufacturer alone. I bet there's even someone out there with that many Rocs.

were all at different points in our addiction and recovery...

Did you guys see the storage unit Terry has in that vlog with simon?...:eek:

https://youtu.be/z1pvC3gRCaE?t=678

(This link will take you to the exact time in the vid.)

At least a few thousand discs. -Terry The Disc Golf Hoarder Guy
I asked him today on the live chat how many FR destroyers he has. He said probably 25 or so. That was probably one bin of 20 or 30... just in the front right corner of the unit. The other side has almost as many and it looks like there are dozens more boxes farther in...

Last edited:
I have too many to put on display where the wife would see it and shake her head. Honestly I dont blame her. I'm a dumb ass that spends like a maniac on discs.

Unless you just really like the wood look, something like this would work, is a bit cheaper and I think would hold a lot more discs...

OxGord shoe rack...
shoe_rack_02.jpg

Here's a listing on ebay for a tall skinny one for $19

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333032613721?msclkid=2df857694620110891760be4a61e612d

There are lots of different looking types of these.

Last edited:
I've got an old, 4-drawer file cabinet that has been completely empty for years. I just realized that it's the perfect size for discs. I bought some 3" corrugated drain pipe and cut it into 8 sections, each the length of a drawer. I put 2 sections in each drawer and the discs nest well within the notches of the pipe.

Latest posts