• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Hornet vs. Wasp

Hornet or Wasp?

• Wasp

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Hornet

Votes: 32 51.6%

• Total voters
Hornet.
I have only thrown it in ESP. I use it as a more overstable compliment to my rocs for tee shots and headwinds.
Awesome glide, predictable fade, can handle a lot of power or a light touch, great for forehand/backhand. One of my favorite discs these past couple months.

I just got a z hornet and I am excited to try it out today. I will be bringing my wasp because in the last couple weeks I have grown to love it. Hopefully the hornet will make the grade too.

i like the lower profile, too. reminds me of a buzzz when its in my hands, stuff like that helps me with my mids. when they all sort of feel similar but perform differently

I started using a 180g Glow Buzzz for a lot of the shots that I used a Wasp for. Just giving it a little hyzer will hold that line.

For true overstable duties, I've found nothing that I like more than an FLX Drone. Snap it flat at 100 percent into a headwind and it'll still hold a great line. I use it most on open courses. Super predictable fade, and the FLX plastic makes it act like it has brakes when it hits.

Latest posts