• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hot stamp design wanted

discoriented

Par Member
Hey all. The title says it all. Looking to see if anyone's interested in doing a hot stamp design for a fundraiser disc. Maybe the logo for the tournament also. It's a major to be held in 2015. Prefer "minimalist, clean designs", nothing too detailed. No skulls ;) Any help much appreciated.

I'd be interested in helping you out. Could you provide some information about the tournament that could be incorporated into the design? Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Josh

Hey all. The title says it all. Looking to see if anyone's interested in doing a hot stamp design for a fundraiser disc. Maybe the logo for the tournament also. It's a major to be held in 2015. Prefer "minimalist, clean designs", nothing too detailed. No skulls ;) Any help much appreciated.

Guess that counts me out.
Bunch of great stamp designers here at DGCR, best of luck and looking forward to seeing the final skull-free artwork.

Lots of good artists on here. Hit up jimbosprint as well, not to take anything away from kirkmanbrandon and jcarrol. Brad Calderwood (he's on Facebook) is another great artist.

If you can't find someone to do it for free:

fiverr.com --> find someone good and give them 5.00. Had a guy make a couple different ones for bag tags/hot stamps for my clubs discs.

Hey all, thanks for all the offers and suggestions. I had one person volunteer initially that I've been in contact with. We'll see how that goes and I'll report back here. I've enjoyed looking at everyones artwork and hope no one was offended by the skull comment. I actually have one myself that I'm fairly fond of !

Latest posts