• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do You promote DGCR?

Probably mention it a couple times on the radio show at least. Then also link to it from my blog which I have a bunch of catching up to do on.

I use Disc Caddy 2 on my phone to keep score so if someone asks me about it I'll always mention how it's really conveniently synced with DGCR so you don't have to type in all the course information in order to keep score. If they ask what DGCR is, I'll explain further. They usually know though.

DGCR Personal Bag Tag on bag.
DGCR patch on one of my hoodies.
DGCR Tee shirt.

and I mention it to people as a great resourse to find courses and find out about courses.

I always tell people to get on here if you're new, and you can get flamed in an orderly fashion.

Seriously though, I just tell people if they are looking for courses to check out the site. That's how I originally found the place.

When I'm trying to explain things i tell people to come here and explore. I think I've brought at least two maybe more people on to here for regular creeping of the equipment and technique sections. One of my buddies picked up his dyeing habit from here.

I want to pick up a dgcr disc now that you mention it.

I write "visit www.dgcoursereview.com for good discs" on bathroom stalls at truck stops.

Amateur. :)

15mn5ux.jpg

Last edited:
I always keep a supply of DGCR business cards in my bag and hand them out to anyone who's not familiar. I'm always promoting the site!

I have a DGCR tag on my bag.
I also mention DGCR whenever I've been interviewed by the local paper covering our little tourney.
I mention DGCR in conversations w/ players all the time.
I'm also gonna hit up KillerB's shop at the Hippodrome whilst on vacation. Maybe they will be a new site sponsor or something...

Great thread and thank you guys, I'm very appreciative! Ironically I have a patch, travel tag, bag tag and other swag but people rarely ask about it.