• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you store your extra discs?

The Discoutfitters bins look pretty sweet. I might just start out with the Sterilite container from Walmart at the beginning to keep costs down, as I don't have too many extras right now.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Also I think I spent about 50 dollars on the wood and screws. The plate holders would add to the cost but I wanted it. I have over 150 discs on there. If you just built shelves across it would a hold a lot more. I just wanted places for some nice discs and for my mini basket. It doesn't take long to build. It also looks cool and is fun to show people.

The Discoutfitters bins look pretty sweet. I might just start out with the Sterilite container from Walmart at the beginning to keep costs down, as I don't have too many extras right now.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Yeah you can get those containers in 4 or 5 packs online for cheaper...they run about $5.50 at walmart.

Do work like a charm though...definitely good for my needs.

I also use the 20 qt. bins from wal mart. I cut up pool noodles to put in the bottom -- two pieces in each bin, provides a cushion and keeps them from sliding/scratching around.

Thank you to whoever pioneered this storage method... works great!