• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How hard is it to hyzer flip a 175g star leopard?

Wow this is funny, brand new they hyzer flip with ease, if you cant flip it there is something wrong

My first disc was a star leopard. Still have it, still love it. Although I don't remember if I could hyzer flip it when it was new, my form at the time was probably so bad that it didn't mean much.
What I can tell though is that a star leopard is a beautiful thing to brake in. Every stage is a sweet dream it seems. I have now reach a point where I find it a little touchy (a tad too understable maybe?), but I have it a gigantic amount of trees with it.

My 175 Star Leopard was in the bag for over a year and never got flippy. Was beat very well, but would just go straight. It was a freak leopard and I have since replaced it with a nice FD.

Right out the gate my Star Leo was so floppy it would just turn into a roller if I snapped it too hard. Luckily I figures it out (it was mostly me, not the disc). I can think of easier discs to hyzer flip, but if you're throwing it well it shouldn't be an issue.

Latest posts