• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long after your first ace did you hit your second?

How long after your first ace did you get your second?

• I don't have any Aces yet :'(

Votes: 54 18.1%
  • The same round

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Less than a month

Votes: 48 16.1%
  • 2-6 Months

Votes: 50 16.8%
  • 6 months to a year

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 2-5 Years

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • I only have 1 Ace

Votes: 61 20.5%

• Total voters

ChampionKirby

Par Member
So about a minute after i hit my first ace a few months ago my friend said "Now you're going to start hitting aces left and right". So my question to you is how long after your first ace did you hit your second one?

Since i've been playing on our 2 courses only 3 aces have ever been recorded.... All by the same guy! His one of the better players... but amazing that his the only one to of done it. Finally got to witness one yesterday... does that count :)

I got my first ace on 10/24/02...
I got my second ace on 11/23/02...
I spent the entire day at the course on 12/22/02 trying to get number 3... but it didn't happen.
DSCJNKY

9 months, may have been sooner, but I live in Minnesota, and we had a top 5 snowfall winter.

My first one was a fluke, and like 4 years later I hit another. I've hit 4 more in the span of a year since then.

less than a minute...but they were cubby aces and don't count :(

I threw my drive and parked it, then I threw a second shot for kicks and nailed it, so I said what the heck and threw a third and nailed it again.

After I finally hit my first, I had another one a couple weeks later, one more a month after that, then nothing for 8 months, then another 6 in 4 months, and now a 6 month dry streak again.

i got it almost exactly a month later. it's weird; i get on ace-every-month streaks, and then a dry spell. i got my first two aces separated by almost exactly a month, then months later, i got four more, again separated by a month.

dates of aces:
sept 20
oct 24

april 27
may 31
july 2
august 2

march 5 (all by itself):(

I'm still at zip on the aces, though I primarily play at Como Lake where it is near impossible for anyone to throw an ace. The shortest hole from the blue tees (where we always play from) is 265ft with a wicked dogleg right through some trees. The only other chance for me would be a 304ft over a lake into a basket that is nestled between 2 huge poplar trees (#14) ... not a chance for me. The other course we often play is Black Diamond at Emery Park whichc has holes that are so long that without a huge wind assistance I'll never have a shot at an ace. The shortest hole is 347ft uphill and through the woods. The average hole at Emery is 525+ft from the Blue tees!

Havent hit 1 yet!!!!! few months ago @ osbourne park 189ft heavy right turn, i had my disc land in the basket and flop out, then yesterday at the same hole i knew it was close but couldnt see because of the leaves on the tree ....my disc was right under the basket!!!!!!! NO LOVE FOR ME YET

First ace was June 31st of last year, still haven't hit a second, but I've put it off the metal from the tee 3 times in the past week.

#1 was 3/23/11 with #2 on 4/22/11 and #3 5/9/11

prob used up my luck for awhile

I thought I would never hit my first Ace. I hit my first right around the 1 year of playing mark. Then I hit my second about 2 or 3 weeks later and then I just hit another about 2 weeks after that. This last one was really lucky though. I hit a power line and it kicked hard to the right and landed in a blind basket. I didn't even realize in was in the basket at first. It is funny because the week before that I thought I aced the same blind hole. I smashed chains and from the sound of it I swore it was an Ace. I walk up to the basket and it was laying right next to it.

I think I am getting a little more accurate but I am also getting lucky. It is a good combo.

i dont remember the dates of number 1 and 2 but if i remember correctly they were like 3 or 4 months apart?? time between 2 and 3 was a bit longer though almost a year. im due now, im tired of smashing chains with nothing to pull out of the basket!!!

I hit my first ace and second ace in the same round on 5/20/93. Hit hole 5 on the south side of Zilker Park here in Austin with a Viper and then hit hole 9 with a Stingray. Been hooked ever since. Now it seems that most of my aces come in pairs usually within a couple of days of each other.