• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long after your first ace did you hit your second?

How long after your first ace did you get your second?

• I don't have any Aces yet :'(

Votes: 54 18.1%
  • The same round

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Less than a month

Votes: 48 16.1%
  • 2-6 Months

Votes: 50 16.8%
  • 6 months to a year

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 2-5 Years

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • I only have 1 Ace

Votes: 61 20.5%

• Total voters
At my local pitch and put, I hit one. Like two years ago. On a 185' blind hole. None since. I have watched folks pass me easily on the easy hole. 105' with 12' up. Hit metal, Hit chain, over and over.... happens all the time. Some day. what are the odds.....? On the other hand, I have scared the 'top of the world' baskets (within a couple of feet) at Stafford and De La...... One bright day..........................................(too many dots, i know) :)

I was so close to my third today... Downhill hole 17 at memorial park in frankenmuth mi. Perfect line smashed dead in the middle of the chains and bounced straight back out. So sad :(

i hit my frist ace july 15th when i hit my 2nd i'll be sure to let everyone know....i've hit metal a few times....no chains though..

I forget the total but my buddy about 10yrs ago hit 12-14 in a season but then the booze pretty much ruined him and he couldn't even afford to drive to Worlds he was invited too an hour away, total waste.

10 months, 3 days in 2008/2009. Each year I've hit more than the previous. Hit 6 so far in 2012 @ 4 different courses.

Mine was over a month, but less than two. Where's that option on the poll? Fail! :p

For real tho it was just under two months later.

It took me over a year after my first ace to get my second one. And then I got 2 more in 3 weeks. lol

these are real aces too, i.e. first shot off the pad

I hit my first ace in the early summer of this year (2012), my second about 6 weeks later, my 3rd 2 weeks after that, and my 4th (and by far best - 280') about 2 1/2 weeks after my 3rd. That last one was 5 days ago, and believe me, I'm still smiling and can't wait to drain another!!! :)

Took me over a year to get my first, then hit my second on the same basket less than 2 weeks later.

Had two that came within 3 days.

Took me over a year to get my first, then hit my second on the same basket less than 2 weeks later.

Had two that came within 3 days.

Got my first ace after a month of playing and 2nd one about 1.5 months later. First ace was on a 325 ft hole and 2nd was about 200 ft.